Come join with others who are coping with grief at our next weekend bereavement support event taking place at the Briery Retreat Centre in Ilkley, Yorkshire on the weekend of 12-14th June. Good food, discussions, activities, led sessions, reflection. There are a maximum of 14 spaces.
There are also still spaces at the forthcoming non-residential Workshop in Bridlington on 29-31st May.
Read more about our perspectives on Living with Loss in this article published in the Lee Abbey Magazine.
Download here from this link: Grief – a Journey Through the Seasons (PDF)
Here’s where you can attend a Living with Loss retreat or workshop (for the first time) in the coming year:
Living with Loss retreats
- 17-22 February 2020 – “Living with Loss” week retreat at Launde Abbey, Leicestershire
- 12-14 June 2020 – “Living with Loss” weekend retreat at the Briery Centre, Ilkley in Yorkshire.
- 5-9 November 2020 – “Living with Loss” week retreat (Thursday – Monday) at Lee Abbey, Devon.
- 27-29 November 2020 – “Living with Loss” weekend retreat at Penhurst Christian Centre, East Sussex.
Living with Loss Workshops (non-residential events)
- 29- 31 May 2020 – Weekend workshop at Cornerstone Church, Bridlington, East Yorkshire.
Spectacular views from Lee Abbey in Devon
Thank you so much for a really helpful informative weekend experience. I felt accepted and protected.” (Retreat participant)