The September issue of Lee Abbey’s Magazine ‘Rapport’ features my article on grief.
Download here from this link: Grief – a Journey Through the Seasons (PDF)
It’s quite a good synopsis of issues we discuss at our Living with Loss Retreats. It’s been getting great reactions. See what you think.
I’m leading two Living with Loss retreats at the beautiful Lee Abbey in Devon in the coming months. Click on the dates for details
- 4-8 November, Living with Loss Part 1*
- 20-24 April 2020, Living with Loss Part 2 – ‘The Journey Continues’
(*This retreat is already full, but we are trying to find out if we can get some more spaces in the main house.)
If you can’t wait until then – or if you live in another part of the UK – there are several other Living with Loss retreats in other places:
- 25-27 October at Penhurst Christian Centre, Sussex
- 17-21 February 2020 at Launde Abbey, Rutland, Leicestershire
- 22-24 May 2020 at the Briery in Ilkley, Yorkshire.
Spectacular views from Lee Abbey in Devon
Thank you so much for a really helpful informative weekend experience. I felt accepted and protected.” (Retreat participant)