The September issue of Lee Abbey’s Magazine ‘Rapport’ features my article on grief.
Download here from this link: Grief – a Journey Through the Seasons (PDF)
It’s quite a good synopsis of issues we discuss at our Living with Loss Retreats. It’s been getting great reactions. See what you think.
I’m leading two Living with Loss retreats at the beautiful Lee Abbey in Devon in the coming months. Click on the dates for details
- November 2019, Living with Loss Part 1 (This event was fully booked. It is now finished. We will be running this event again in Autumn 2020. Exact dates still to be confirmed)
- 20-24 April 2020, Living with Loss Part 2 – ‘The Journey Continues’ (This event is almost fully booked)
There are several other Living with Loss retreats in the next months:
- 17-21 February 2020 at Launde Abbey, Rutland, Leicestershire
- 12-14 June 2020 at the Briery in Ilkley, Yorkshire.
- Penhurst Christian Centre, East Sussex – autumn 2020 (dates will be announced later)
Spectacular views from Lee Abbey in Devon
Thank you so much for a really helpful informative weekend experience. I felt accepted and protected.” (Retreat participant)